K2, Spice and other herbal incense blends have gained increasing attention as an alternative to marijuana. Today, “synthetic marijuana” chemicals are banned in several states, and bans are likely to be imposed nationwide. Nevertheless, they are still readily available via the Internet and in many “head-shops” around the country.
WHAT ARE SYNTHETIC CANNABINOIDS?
Synthetic cannabinoids are psychoactive chemicals that are often sprayed on herbal smoking material and referred to as synthetic marijuana.
WHAT DOES JWH-018 & JWH-073 DO?
JWH-018 and JWH-073 are the primary synthetic cannabinoids responsible for the euphoric and psychoactive effects that imitate marijuana.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF SYNTHETIC CANNABINOID
· Identifies synthetic cannabinoids (JWH-018 and JEH-073) and their metabolites in human urine
· Precise urine metabolite detection, significantly more reliable than only testing for parent-drug
· Performed on QTrap LC/MS/MS equipment; providing definitive synthetic cannabinoid biomarker test results
· Presence of metabolites confirms ingestion; window of detection up to 72 hours (depending on usage/dosage)
· Results available via internet, fax, email and/or U.S. mail